Taco Potatoes are crazy good. I love everything about this fun and delicious meal. Taco potatoes take ordinary baked potatoes to new heights! Seasoned ground beef, cheese, lettuce, sour cream and salsa. Everything you love about a taco all over a potato.
This recipe was too easy, and so good! My kids loved them, my hubby loved them, and obvi I did, too… or I wouldn’t be blogging about them. 🙂 I’m a potato-loving freak, and this fun way to eat them makes me love em’ even more!
- 4 – 6 medium Russet potatoes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Taco seasoning
- shredded lettuce
- cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- green onion
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Wash potatoes in water, pat dry with paper towels.
- Poke a few holes in each potato then wrap each in foil.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour.
- Carefully remove hot potatoes from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef over medium-high heat.
- Drain grease, if any.
- Add taco seasoning to beef and amount of water packet calls for.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil from potatoes then cut a slit in the top to open.
- Fill each potato with ground beef and all of your favorite taco toppings. Enjoy!
You can find complete recipes of this TACO POTATOES in life-in-the-lofthouse.com