These Skinny Lasagna Rolls taste delicious and are perfect for portion control!
I love pasta as much as the next person. But I just can’t eat it often unless I’m willing to gain weight at an alarming pace. And I’m not! That’s why I LOVE this Skinny Lasagna Rolls recipe.
My cute husband, on the other hand, would eat pasta several times a week if I served it that often. Usually I make zucchini pasta, which he tolerates. But recently, I just wanted to bless him with the real deal. This Skinny Lasagna Rolls recipe was simply perfect! He got his pasta, and I got to enjoy it too, but limited my portion to one roll. That’s what I call a win/win!
This recipe is super easy to make, and, if you are cooking for two-four, you’ll have plenty of leftovers. (Or you can freeze half to heat up another day).
Okay… here’s how you make these rolls of goodness!
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 15 oz fat free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- salt and fresh pepper
- 32 oz spaghetti sauce
- 9 tbsp (about 3 oz) part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper.
- Spoon about one cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish (or use mini baking dishes if you want to freeze or share.
- Place a piece of wax or parchment paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles.
- Make sure noodles are dry.
You can find complete recipes of this Skinny Lasagna Rolls in tablerpartyoftwo.com