Are you still looking for a recipe for Mother’s Day? Don’t you think that such special days do require a good dessert? Moms always deserve the best of everything and I can’t think of a better dessert for them than this Molten Chocolate Lava Cake! You will see that amazing smile and satisfaction on your mom’s face when she dips the spoon into the cake.
- ½ cup butter
- 220g semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar, extra for dusting
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Brush 4 small souffle cups with melted butter very well.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a heat proof bowl over simmering water, stir until smooth.
- Stir in powdered sugar.
- Add eggs and egg yolks and keep stirring.
- Stir in flour until well blended.
- Share between cups and bak efor 13-14 minutes until the sides are set.
- Let them rest for a minute and transfer them on serving plates.
- Dust powdered sugar and cocoa powder on each right before serving.
Source of this MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE is giverecipe.com