The easiest roasted shrimp cocktail ever made with just 5 min prep. Yes, it’s just that easy!
If you’re ever in need of a quick and easy appetizer, look no further because this can be made in 5 min. Yes. 5 min.
Although if your shrimp isn’t already peeled, it may take a little longer – say 12 minutes – but still.
Once they are peeled and ready to go, you are set! All you need is olive oil, garlic, freshly grated Parmesan and some pantry spices. That’s it.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Add olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil and Parmesan
- season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
You can find complete recipes of this GARLIC PARMESAN ROASTED SHRIMP in damndelicious.net