- 5 ounces dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 cups ice
- Possible garnishes: whipped cream, chocolate sauce, hot fudge, shaved chocolate curls, chopped nuts, caramel sauce, sprinkles
- Place the chocolate, sugar, cocoa powder, instant coffee granules, and 1 cup milk in a small sauce pot. Warm over medium heat and stir until the chocolate has melted into the milk. Once smooth, remove from heat. Do not let the mixture boil.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a blender. Add the remaining milk to the blender, along with the vanilla extract and ice. Cover and blend until very smooth.
- Pour into glasses and add whipped cream and garnishes if desired!
You can find complete recipes of this Frozen Hot Chocolate in aspicyperspective.com