The richest, densest, most chocolatey low carb cheesecake recipe on the planet. Your dream keto dessert recipe.
I always feel so sad for people who say they don’t like cheesecake. As far as I am concerned, they are missing out on one of life’s greatest pleasures. Creamy, dense, velvety smooth cheesecake is just this side of heaven, really, and I have a hard time understanding how anyone could dislike it. Perhaps these people have had the misfortune of biting into an overdone, eggy, rubbery cheesecake and have written it off because of this. There are a few bad cheesecakes out there, and perhaps they are ruining the cheesecake experience for a small portion of people. What a tragedy! We should make an effort to round up those nasty cheesecakes and get them off the streets. We need to lock them away where they can no longer be a danger to themselves or to society. Solitary isolation for badly cooked cheesecakes!
But I also suspect that some people are caught off guard by tanginess of cheesecake when they expect only sweet. That’s what makes the cheesecake experience so unique and, in my opinion, so utterly delicious. But I can see how that might be a little off-putting for someone whose palate wasn’t ready for anything but sweet. My kids’ first experiences with cheesecake were not exactly successful and at one point my son declared he didn’t like it at all. However, I refused to let that be the last word, as I did not want my children to go through life without cheesecake. A cheesecake-free existence is no existence at all.
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 6 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup heavy cream, room temperature
- 2 tsp melted butter for brushing sides of pan
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325F. In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, and sweetener. Stir in melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, and then remove and reduce oven temperature to 300F.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt dark chocolate with butter, stirring until smooth. Set aside to let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sweeteners and vanilla extract, then beat in eggs one at a time, scraping down beaters and sides of bowl as needed.
You can find complete recipes of this Death By Chocolate Cheesecake in alldayidreamaboutfood.com