Our family’s favorite classic cucumber and tomato salad just got better with the addition of avocado, a light and flavorful lemon dressing and the freshness of cilantro. Easy, excellent avocado salad.
- 1 lb Roma tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil or sunflower oil
- Juice of 1 medium lemon (about 2 Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 bunch) cilantro, chopped*
- 1 tsp sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- *Note: if you aren’t keen on cilantro, fresh dill is a good substitute
- Place chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro into a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Toss gently to combine.
- Just before serving, toss with 1 tsp sea salt and ⅛ tsp black pepper.
You can find complete recipes of this Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad in natashaskitchen.com