I’ve got a good one for you today! Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Bars! Not only are they incredibly EASY but they are unbelievably delicious!
It’s funny how cookie bars have taken over my life. I mean, trust me, this girl LOVES her cookies but there’s just something about bars that are so much fun! I think it might be that there’s the opportunity to put something in the middle…or maybe the fact that everything gets baked at once (no endless batches of cookies!). Whatever it is – cookie bars are the BEST.
Particularly these. You guys. Four ingredients. And yep, I totally cheated. I started with refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough to make these bars an absolute breeze to make.
A quick cheesecake filling is whipped up with just cream cheese, sugar, and an egg (add a teaspoon of vanilla for even more awesome flavor!)
I’m not sure there are two things in my life that I love more than chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake…maybe my kids? I don’t know. But putting these two together is like a collision of awesomeness – one you don’t want to miss! I kind of think the only way this could get better is with the addition of peanut butter…maybe peanut butter chips? I may need to try that next!
Let’s get started!
- 1 18 oz roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Spread a little more than half of the cookie dough onto the bottom of the baking dish and press down firmly creating an even layer.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add in the sugar and beat until combined.
You can find complete recipes of this Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Bars in momontimeout