- Balance out your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a slice of this frozen cake.
How to Soften and Spread the Ice Cream into Prepared Pan
- Remove ice cream from freezer 10 min. before using to soften slightly. Remove ice cream from container; place on cutting board. Cut into slices, then place in prepared pan and press to form even layer.
- Prepare dessert in 9-inch square pan instead of the round pan.
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) peanut butter ripple ice cream, softened
- 1 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate sauce
- LINE 9-inch round pan with plastic wrap; stand 12 cookies, top sides out, around edge of prepared pan. Chop remaining cookies.
- SPREAD half the ice cream onto bottom of prepared pan; top with half the chopped cookies.
- Repeat layers.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- UNMOLD dessert onto plate just before serving; discard plastic wrap.
- Microwave peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 10 sec. or until softened.
- Drizzle peanut butter, then chocolate sauce over dessert.
You can find complete recipes of this CHIPS AHOY! Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake in snackworks.com