These awesome Caramel Apple Pie Bombs are the easiest dessert recipe (or at least Apple pie recipe) you’ve ever made and they are insanely GOOD! Snickerdoodle crescent rolls loaded with apple pie filling and caramel…WOW !!! I’m sure you are drooling right now over these yummy bombs!
When you take a bite of these flakey snickerdoodle crescent rolls and the mixture of the ooeyest-gooeyest caramel apple pie filling explode in your mouth you will go crazy over these yummy crescent bombs.
You can make these Caramel Apple Pie Bombs as a dessert for any party, potluck or holiday but also this could be a great snack for your kids after school. Your family will love these bombs and bagging for more. As every crescent roll recipe, these Caramel Apple Pie Bombs are ridiculously easy to make. You’ll need just 4 simple ingredients: can of crescent rolls, caramel candy, apple pie filling, and cinnamon sugar mixture.
Just open the can of crescent rolls, separate each rectangle, place some chopped apples from apple pie filling and unwrapped caramel candy on each one, wrap and roll each crescent into the ball, than roll in cinnamon sugar mixture, place on baking sheet and after 15 mins of baking time the yummiest Caramel Apple Pie Bombs are ready to be devoured.
They are the best to eat when they are warm, just be careful, caramel filling inside the bombs are really HOT, so you better wait for a while to cool them or you might burn your tongue.
- 8 oz. can of refrigerated crescent rolls (8 crescents)
- 8 unwrapped caramel candies (one for each crescent)
- 8 Tbsp.chopped apples from apple pie filling (1 Tbsp. for each crescent)
- Cinnamon sugar mixture
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, line baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
- Place one caramel and about 1 Tbsp. chopped apples from apple pie filling on each triangle,
- roll the dough tightly, seal the edges, then roll between your palms to form the ball.
- Roll each ball into cinnamon sugar mixture and arrange onto baking sheet leaving 2 inch space apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the bombs are golden brown.
- Serve warm.
You can find complete recipes of this Caramel Apple Pie Bombs in omgchocolatedesserts.com